[blparent] Babysitting a two-year-old along with my 14-month-old baby advice requested

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi all! A week from next Tuesday I am going to be babysitting a two-year-old along with my 14-month-old daughter. I don't know the child at all. His parents or friends from church and they requested some help. I volunteered and they took me up on it! What advice do you guys have her being able to keep track of him and make sure that both kids are safe and have a good time?  I Will be watching him from about 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone