[blparent] My book is available as an audio.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Oct 19 21:10:09 UTC 2015

Hi.  Some of you on this list wanted to know when my audiobook came out, so
I’m writing to tell you that my novel, The Bright Side of Darkness, is now
available on Audible,com, Itunes, and Amazon.com, in audio formats.  The
book is a fictional story about a group of young adults from the projects
and how their lives change when one of them meets someone who believes in
him.  There is a blind character who has a guide dog, but she and her dog
are not the main focus of the book.  Accessibility is very important to me,
so when I self-published my book in mid-June, I committed to getting it into
an audio format as soon as I possibly could.  I hope many of you enjoy the
book and recommend it to your friends, acquaintances, book clubs, and
families.

Regards,
Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.