[blparent] The BuzzClip: New Wearable Technology for the Blind

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:15:32 UTC 2015

I clicked on it to check it out and it looks alright. I had some
questions about it but they were answered in the FAQ's. Its to use in
addition to your normal travel aid. Only thing is I don't know where
they are shipped from, but there is a US phone number you can call.
Not sure exactly about the ordering process though since it's campaign
-based