[blparent] don't know if I am allowed to do this.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Tue Sep 1 17:07:04 UTC 2015

Most of the people who have been on the list are from the States and two of us from Canada so although I am interested in what goes
on in Europe, that is not talked about much.  There is also a parent of an older child, nineteen I believe who is from new Zealand
who also has a lot of good advice to offer.  i certainly don't like it when there is infighting in a group and if there is, i just
don't contribute to it that is for sure.