[blparent] walking with older children

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:52:29 UTC 2015

Hi Julie and all,

I also seem to remember reading somewhere that in colonial days infants and toddlers were discouraged from crawling because crawling was considered to be something that animals did so the child was encouraged to go directly to walking. They also war thick quilted caps to protect their heads from falls. I think that was very clever.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)