[blparent] Question about pushing stroller

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Sat Sep 5 02:20:51 UTC 2015

Judy Jones, From The Android LG G4

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r>

I totally agree with you, Wendy. For A blind parent, it is much safer for you and the baby if you pull the stroller. You would have to have an incredibly long cane to allow for your forward stride plus the length of the stroller. Then we're not even talking safe clearance for you and the stroller. Why would you want to push something in front of you in an unfamiliar area when you can't see what you're getting into?