[blparent] Hiring a Driver to Drive Your Car

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:15:09 UTC 2015

Good morning List,

As the subject states, I am wondering if any of you have ever hired a driver
to drive a car that you own?  This option was mentioned in a previous
thread, and it is one that my husband and I are pursuing.  It will be great
being able to leave Lila's car seat and diaper bag and such all in one car!
I have a few questions though.  How much do you pay the driver since it's
your car?  What do they do while you are at your destination?  Someone
mentioned you should take back the keys so they don't drive around?  I would
love to hear any experiences, lessons learned, whether or not it actually
felt like your car.

Thanks,

Jessica