[blparent] Hiring a Driver to Drive Your Car

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 9 20:25:49 UTC 2015

It's the car that has to be insured, not the driver.  The driver's driving
history influences how much it's going to cost though.   You will need to
list them on the insurance policy as a driver.  check with the insurance
provider for options and details.  If you're hiring a driver to drive your
car, then you need to have the insurance.  The driver's insurance will only
cover their car, not yours.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC