[blparent] Sizing Up Bikes?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Sep 21 17:00:24 UTC 2015

The main thing is you want their feet to firmly reach the ground so they can
control the bike when they get on and off.If the bike is too tall, they'll
have trouble getting on and off, and getting started and stopped.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available on Kindle and in paperback at Amazon.com.