[blparent] Cross post: Temp-Tations Patterns

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Sep 24 04:51:56 UTC 2015

If you post the link, I could ask my sighted boyfriend to tell me what he
thinks they look like and write down what he says.  I can't make any
guarantees about his descriptive abilities, but he's been hanging out with
me for a long time now.  So I'm pretty sure he'd do better than, "They look
old."  And you won't be waiting till 2020 to get an Android.  *Smile.*

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available on Kindle and in paperback at Amazon.com.