[blparent] Car Seat Help!

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 17:17:47 UTC 2016

Hi List,

My husband and I are in our living room starig at our new Cosco car seat.
How do blind parents travel with these bigger toddler seats? We're
perplexed. There's no handle, so how do you carry it with you? We don't have
a car so we always carry with us. Also, Our infant car seat had slots on the
sides that you could rout the seat belt through to attach to any car, but
this seat doesn't have those. It has a series of baffling straps that
probably go somewhere. How do you attach toddler seats in cars? There are
instructions, that we can't read and that probably won't OCR well. Can
someone please help talk us through this puzzle?

Ours is a Cosco that someone on the list recommended so we think it's
supposed to be blind travel friendly. Hopefully. Any tips or suggestions
would be super appreciated.

Thanks,
Allison and Darrell