[blparent] Car Seat Help!

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:37:52 UTC 2016

If I remember correctly your daughter is not yet a year which means she cannot yet forward face, which means the Costco car seat is not the right one yet. You should keep using your infant seat. With that said what I do is put my arm through the shoulder straps for the baby to carry it. And it just dangles off my arm that way. Next if you look on the back of the seat you just feed the seatbelt through the plastic whole provided behind the fabric for the baby. And buckle it into the car. Those extra straps you see on the back can be used in place of the car seat belt. It is called the latch system. I could probably better walk you through this on the phone. Hope that helps a little.

Sent from my iPhone