[blparent] {Spam?} RE: Looking for stroller recommendation for two kids.

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Aug 24 20:22:48 UTC 2016

Hello there,
I have daughters who are 2 years apart, and also an older son. I used to
carry my youngest in a baby carrier and then either pull my middle child in
a stroller and let my son--who was 5 when my youngest was born--walk
slightly in front or behind us. Or, once in a while I put both older kids in
our wagon and then held my youngest in a baby carrier. If it was just me and
my two girls, I would sometimes just hold my two-year-old's hand and walk
with her while carrying my baby in a carrier. Our wagon was fantastic! It
has two seats and seatbelts, so as soon as my youngest was able to sit well
by herself, she was able to ride in the wagon with her older sister. The
only problem was that our wagon did not fold, so we could not take it on
buses, in cabs, etc. It was fantastic for trips within walking distance of
our house though.
I found a baby carrier an absolute must! It was even useful at times in the
house when I needed to do something using both hands with my older kids and
my littlest one was fussy and wanted holding. If you don't all ready have
one, I would absolutely recommend one.
My sister, who is also blind, got a double stroller for her boys who are two
and a half years apart. Ultimately however, she found it hard to pull and
did not use it much. That was several years ago though, so perhaps there are
nicer models of double strollers out there that are easier to pull.

I hope this helps! You will figure this out, and pretty soon it will feel as
if you have been doing it all your life!
Melissa