[blparent] Looking for stroller recommendation for two kids.

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:52:54 UTC 2016

Hi all, I am back from Toys "R" Us where they had a stroller  wagon I wanted to look at. Well, everything was in a box so that was a bummer!

 But from what I have read on the Internet, and what my dad told me he saw on the boxes, I lean towards getting the radio Flyer one fold stroller wagon. Does anybody use this one?
Thanks
TaraSent from my iPhone