[blparent] {Spam?} can anyone help me?

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Wed Dec 14 01:58:06 UTC 2016

I was taught to administer my drops by placing the pour spout across the bridge of my nose (in the part of your nose that is indented just below your eyebrows) with my head back and the bottle pointed toward the eye that needs the drops.  I was also holding that eyelid open just in case.
I only squeezed it slightly and I could feel the drops but I'm honestly not sure how to administer.  I know this wasn't exactly helpful but maybe it could give some ideas at least.

Sent from my iPhone