[blparent] Introduction and a question

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Feb 15 19:43:04 UTC 2016

Hey now, don't forget the fathers.
LOL.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jo
Elizabeth Pinto via BlParent
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 1:11 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Cc: Jo Elizabeth Pinto
Subject: Re: [blparent] Introduction and a question

Why don't you suggest that your client might want to join this list?  She
could ask the question for herself, and a lot of other parenting questions,
too, if she is interested.  There are many mothers of babies and toddlers
here, and some mothers of older children, or mothers whose children are
grown now.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.