[blparent] Introduction and a question

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 18:25:13 UTC 2016

Thank you Tammy.  People make too many assumptions.  We don't know whether or not Elizabeth has told her client about this list.  And if she has and her client is seeing these negative posts, it would be a shame.  People should remember: If you can't say something nice or positive, don't say anything at all.  God bless you all.

Annely

 Hi there!

 Baby wearing seems like the
 best solution. Encourage her to find a local baby wearing
 group and find Baby Wearing International resources very
 helpful.

 Thanks,
 Briley
 On Feb 14, 2016, at 5:55
 PM, Elizabeth Bowden via BlParent <blparent at nfbnet.org>
 wrote:

 Hello Wendy,
 Thanks so much for the encouragement I really
 hope all that will happen is well.

 Sent from my iPhone

 wrote:

 > hi
 Elizabeth:  I am sure that there are car seats that can fit
 in strollers.  However I am a grandmother now, and the
 strollers and
 > car seat I used are
 probably long gone.  I found a back pack very useful
 though.  I just loved mine.  I hope you will get some good

 > information from folks on this list
 that are using or have used more modern strollers and car
 seats then I had.  Perhaps she would

 like to get hold of people on this list to get some good
 ideas and to have lots of support.