[blparent] who would I get hold of:`

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Tue Feb 16 20:57:29 UTC 2016

I wonder who I would get hold of wwith a complaint  i don't think that I want to talk about this on list, as I have seen lists stop
working because of things like someone being insensative or just plain nasty and I don't think that has a place on a list where we
are trying to help each other.  I am sorry to hear comments such as we have just heard on here.  This teacher who is just trying to
help her client should not be chastised nor should the mother.  There might be a reason she does not join.
today is a brand new day with no mistakes in it.  let go of the past and move forward.