[blparent] Introduction and a Question

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Fri Feb 19 17:41:45 UTC 2016

I think some of these comments have gotten unnecessarily harsh, and people
have gotten carried away to the point that they have stretched the truth
from what was even said.  If you would reread the origional post, you will
see that the poster simply described the client as a "mother of a toddler",
not a "blind mom and her toddler".  I realize some people get really
sensative to how the word blind is used, but here the word "blind" was only
used once in the entire message, and that wasn't even to describe the mother
at all, but simply the occupation of the poster.  Nit picking looks bad
anyway, but at least try to be accurate.