[blparent] Introduction and a Question from the origenater

Elizabeth Bowden bowdenelizabeth5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:45:05 UTC 2016

Hello All,
Thanks to Kane and Judy for comments.
I have been off of email and am just now looking at responses I got for my questions, after the first 2.  I'd like to let everyone know that I am also blind, and wanted the informN as much as the mother does.  Also, she is having a problem with her email, so I offered to join the list first so she could see what an email discussion list is like.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Sent from my iPhone