[blparent] curious.

Elizabeth Bowden bowdenelizabeth5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:59:24 UTC 2016

What an interesting topic:
For my part, I have many nieces and nephews but never had that difficulty.  I am a to look like I am looking at them enough so that they don't notice anything till they are about 4 or 5.  Then they wonder why I keep my eyes closed sometimeso.  I just tell them I don't need my eyes like they do.

Sent from my iPhone