[blparent] changing dirty diapers

Ron Miller rockygulch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:15:22 UTC 2016

Ah yes, I am embarrassed. The final thing before securing her diaper, as
others have already said,  will be the application of some ointment. I
really do use it, but at 1 in the morning, I'm not as clear thinking as I
would like to be while composing these steps.

Happy new year to all.

Ron Miller
N6MSA
Tarpon Springs, FL