[blparent] Breast-Feeding

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:28:47 UTC 2016

Hi there! Congratulations on your new baby! I know from personal experience how difficult breast-feeding can be. I had a myriad of issues, some with latch. It is hard to explain my problem-solving techniques in writing, but I am more than happy to get on the phone with you and help if I can. It is good that you are reaching out for help and not stopping breast-feeding because it really is best for our babies if possible. Lactation consultant are good, but sometimes, even though your issues aren't directly related to your vision, they get a little stressed. I am blessed to have found someone that was willing to work through it with me. Write me off list if you're interested and we can exchange numbers.

Sent from my iPhone