[blparent] Some questions to ask the list

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jul 11 16:22:05 UTC 2016

I think it depends a lot on what type of exercise you mean.  There are loads
of audio or video programs you can do in your living room.  Kiddo could be
taking a nap or hanging out in his car seat or pack and play in the room
with you.

If you want to walk outdoors, a pack carrier of some variety would be my
choice.  A stroller could also work, but requires paying close attention to
space and sidewalk cracks.

If you want to go to a gym, I'd probably opt for a sitter.    Ditto for a
class.  Some gyms do have child care available.  I'm not sure about how old
the kids have to be or the quality, but if a gym is what you want to do, it
might be worth checking out the options.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC