[blparent] Some questions to ask the list

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:47:40 UTC 2016

			We're expecting our third. Somebody get me smart on
current baby carriers. I used an ergo with my first two, and that ergo is
the age of my first child which means it's about to hit double digits. It
also seems to have vanished from the face of the earth. I'd like to know
what all everybody uses and why. I'm looking for something with buckles.