[blparent] Favorite toys for toddler

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 17:00:40 UTC 2016

Hi Tara, one of my sons favorite  things to play with, was the foam letter puzzle mats! You can buy them at target, Toys "R" Us and most toy stores. They are the giant colorful puzzle pieces and inside each puzzle piece is a letter, that letter pops out and you can feel and touch it and talk to your child about the letters of the alphabet. You can make this a more challenging activity as your child gets older by removing all the letters and having them find where they go and talk about what letter they are and what letter sounds they make. It's a great fun activity that you can play with often and it's easy to clean up.
Good luck on your gift hunt!
Warmly
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone