[blparent] Favorite toys for toddler

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:41:10 UTC 2016

				We have one too, and it is wonderful!

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Ann
Riccobono via BlParent
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 2:10 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List' <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Melissa Ann Riccobono <melissa at riccobono.us>
Subject: Re: [blparent] Favorite toys for toddler

Oh, a trampoline is wonderful! Santa brought one for our three kids one
Christmas, and it is still used heavily practically every day. Great way to
get energy out, especially if it is cold, snowy, or rainy outside. Ours has
a handle, but is meant for adults and kids. I believe the weight limit is
200 pounds. This was important to me, because some kid trampolines have a
low weight limit and I did not want to constantly be the trampoline police,
adding weights to make sure two kids could jump at the same time without
making the whole thing fall down. Also, I can use it to exercise, which is
wonderful.
Melissa