[blparent] Older Kids and Interaction with the Public

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:16:03 UTC 2016

I guess we have all heard the line that it is wonderful that our children are taking care of us. I remember when my daughter was six years old someone made that comment. I always came back with the same comment, she is a great help, I taught her everything she knows.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)