[blparent] Older Kids and Interaction with the Public

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:23:14 UTC 2016

				"no" is always an acceptable answer. I'm not
sure I'd have let the trucker buy a treat, I personally got a creepy vibe
when I read that, coupled with what to me is an inappropriate use of the
word "bless".
It isn't your job to keep niceness going, I tend to think the world is a
pretty nice place, and I'm wondering why you feel differently, and if that
feeling is why this bothers you.