[blparent] Buggies and canes

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Thu Jun 23 16:48:00 UTC 2016

Hi:  I found that pushing a buggy or stroller just did not work out.  Pulling the stroller behind me worked out grate both using a
cane and a dog guide.  Congratulations.  The hardest thing I found was getting the stroller down the curbs.  Now mostly of course
there are cut aways or ramps and that sure does make things easier.