[blparent] OT: Looking for a Few Book Reviewers

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Mar 15 03:22:06 UTC 2016

Hi.  I’m looking for a few people who would like to listen to my novel for free on Audible.com.  In exchange for a free download code, I am asking each listener to write reviews for my book on Amazon and/or Audible.  The listener is free to write anything in the review; I’m open to honest opinions.  I have a limited number of free codes available, and I need to generate ten more Amazon reviews for marketing purposes.  If you are interested, please contact me off list at jopinto at msn.com.  Thank you.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.