[blparent] Forming a blind parents group or division in Colorado

jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:55:34 UTC 2016

This is absolutely fantastic! Can you keep those of us who do not live in Colorado in the loop on how things go? I know that your meeting was a month ago, I mean how things go in the future and how things pan out! Congratulations and I will be rooting you on and wishing I lived in Colorado!
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone