[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:51:25 UTC 2016

All good ideas.  That makes me remember that when the girls started tossing
a ball around, (this is when they were little), I suggested a balloon, which
worked great.

I remember one evening when my husband and I had a family friend over who
was a volleyball player, and he and the girls played over an imaginary net
strung across the middle of the livingroom, fun.

Judy