[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Mar 30 20:13:37 UTC 2016

Aha!

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jodie and Kahlan via BlParent
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 1:31 PM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jodie and Kahlan
Subject: Re: [blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

They discipline pretty much the same way we do, but they're also getting older and their health isn't the greatest, so she was a real drain on their energy, especially with her bad behavior. I don't blame them; if her behavior has been waring us down, I can only imagine what it was doing to them at their age and with their health.