[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:40:32 UTC 2016

Hi Jodie

Does your daughter realize that she can't go to her grandparents because of her bad behavior? Maybe she should realize the consequences of what she does. I'm sure she would understand and it might give her something to think about.

The other

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)