[blparent] language use concern

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:34:18 UTC 2016

				You guys need to watch this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZd_YyFzPD0

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judy Jones
via BlParent
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:58 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Judy Jones <sonshines59 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blparent] language use concern

I'm chuckling.  I've never heard of F-bomb before and is quite appropriate.
Hahaha.

My sister told the story that when my niece came home from kindergarten one
afternoon, she had aeard the "mother" version, and mispronounced it so
badly, it took her a while before she realized what my niece was saying.

Judy