[blparent] table games.

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Oct 19 13:37:40 UTC 2016

Hi, this brings back memories.

We had a chutes and ladders game we labeled.  This was back in the 80s, so not sure what was available.  I still have a lot of my board games I had growing up.  My folks, my dad especially, enjoyed all the games, checkers, parches, and a game of strategy and coordination where you have to remove pieces from a board without moving a spring-loaded bar.  I also had battleship and cribbage, and yes, connect four.

For the girls, and our fun, we braille labeled the twister game, spinner and mat.

Judy