[blparent] print braille books

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Oct 26 15:34:47 UTC 2016

Seedlings has a variety of books, including very nice board books with
pictures. Also, Beuhlla Reimer Legacy has great print braille books. I am
not sure how many board books they have, but as your granddaughter gets
older they have nice paper paged children's books for great prices. And, of
course you can always borrow print/braille books from whatever library for
the blind you belong to.
Hope this helps.
Melissa