[blparent] Volunteering in your child's classroom

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:44:48 UTC 2016

HI all,
Thanks for all your thoughts. To everyone wondering, we are in public
school and they definitely want every parents' involvement. We are in
California and this may be different in other states but they are
begging us to volunteer. Of course there are requirements we have to
go through for security but they are pleading with every family to
volunteer and the teacher has told all of us that she has 25
kindergarteners and will welcome any help she can get.
Thanks for all the ideas, I will definitely try to think outside the box!
Ronit