[blparent] Check out my latest blog on blind parenting

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Fri Sep 2 15:09:41 UTC 2016

Hi, I tried to go to the link but am getting a "Page Not Found" message.  I do remember those back to school days with the kids though.  I always felt a mixture of "Oh boy," and "Oh here we go again."  But there is always so much high energy around back-to-school.  It was fun while we were in those years, but I don't miss them now.

Judy