[blparent] volunteering in your child's classroom

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 05:11:40 UTC 2016

I have to say that that's great advice, to let the school utilize you for all of your talents and gifts that you have actually… I will say that I found volunteering in my child's classroom, intimidating… But, with that said! I knew that I had something to offer to the school that they needed. I became the secretary of the parent teacher organization at the school, I did this for many years as well as served other appointed positions. I looked it is don't shoot small for just volunteering in the classroom, shoot bigger than that   Empower  the entire school! Remember you can live the life you want! Don't let being blind, intimidate you into thinking that you can't serve the school district/your child's school, because you can!
Warmly,
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone