[blparent] new member intro

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Thu Sep 8 14:45:26 UTC 2016

Hi Josh:  I agree that there is just too much of this giving children everything they want.  I was a single mom and it sure did not
make things easy.  Even when my daughter got old enough that the sore brand jeans or other clothes did not suit her at all I told
her that I would pay for what the store would charge for their brand and she could pay for the other half that she would have to pay
for her designer jeans by getting jobs such as cutting grass or baby sitting.  She saved up half for her mountain bike that way and
I matched it.  It sure did make her proud that she earned some of that bike.  It has given her a good work ethic.