[blparent] New member intro

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:27:00 UTC 2016

unfortunately in the town where I live there is really nothing for kids
to do. I told Aaron well since they tore down the playground and stuff
over the past few years I'd rather have him in playing video games and
not running around the streets alone getting into trouble. Mostly all
the kids that he tells me about and those on my block here mostly are
into video games. I took a look at what google play has to offer as far
as games go, there's a whole lot. plus microsoft office for schoolwork.

--
mozilla thunderbird email client