[blparent] Green toys

Kia Vaca chuyandkia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:05:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I, too, have used Green toys products. Like Bernadetta said, they’re
very durable. I have a fire truck and dump truck for my toddler girl,
and she loves them! They also make dishes and tea sets, which are also
very durable and dish washer safe. The only drawback about Green Toys
is their train. You might not want to purchase it because the cars do
not stay connected to one another and are constantly coming apart.
Other than that, they make great toys.

Kia