[blparent] domino

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:11:39 UTC 2017

					The dominos your friend has will
have the company name and make of domino on the bottom of each domino. Ask
her to check. Believe me, she could help you find this information out, she
justdoesn't want to.
I say it this way because none of us were at the house, so none of us have a
clue what you are describing.
Another option is go to a Toys-R-Us and talk to someone there. They'd
probably know since it's their job to know. Then buy it there or go online
and buy it.