[blparent] Water table

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:36:38 UTC 2017

I have this one

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000641DPQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?i
e=UTF8&psc=1

I used it  already for two Summers, it's pretty stable, my son sits in water
there and play around the table with his friend. My son 4.5 yo but I will
still be comfortable if he climb up and sit in the water. Now it's $4
cheaper than I bought couple years ago. Water wheel and a cup are durable,
but 2 boats is trash, I even forgot about the boats, perhaps I throw them
out. I easily clicked  in all legs and water wheel myself together. Though
in order disassemble it, my husband used screw driver and some strength to
push out the legs out the table. In winter some times I used inside just to
pile the toys on it.  I think it has very good size for small space, and
still roomy enough for 2- 3 kids. I'm happy with this purchase.