[blparent] {Spam?} Expecting

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:06:43 UTC 2017

First of all, congratulations! Good for you! Do you know what gender your baby is? If so and it's not being too personal?, I wonder if you would be willing to tell us. My favorite baby carrier is the ergo baby. One day when my daughter was about three months old I kept putting her in and out of baby carriers at babies R us. The ergo baby was my favorite one! No, they have an ergo baby 360 and the baby can look out. That is the one I wish I could've gotten. However, my youngest daughter will be a year in June and I have decided to be content with what I already have! Again, congratulations to you! To me, parenting has been the best thing I've ever had the opportunity to do!

Check out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes