[blparent] Getting a two-year-old to help clean any advice?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:02:48 UTC 2017

I too did the singing; they liked the Barney Cleanup Song. I amade it
part of our routine that toys must be put up twice a day, before
naptime and before bedtime. Sometimes I did races when after I had
more than one kid. And even limting each kid to 2 or 3 toys in the
main area of the house at one time was good for us.

HTH!