[blparent] Help at Convention

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jul 6 04:12:47 UTC 2017

Dear Listers,

I'm writing on behalf of a friend who is recovering from hip surgery and is
in need of some physical assistance at the NFB convention next week. She can
use a support cane for short distances and sometimes uses a walker or a
wheelchair. She needs and will pay for someone to help her move from room to
room - Exhibits to meeting rooms, meeting rooms to sleeping room, etc. It
would be a great job for a teen who wants to earn some cash during
convention. If you think one or more of your kids would be interested,
please let me know and I'll pass your information along to her. Thanks!

Debbie

---