[blparent] Get 5 new books in UEB for older kids today!

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:24:52 UTC 2017

how do I get my books babie books boy books or girl books
audio/braille books My wife Adonnih\Happiness/oguledo Is giving birth
to my first Child soon
a& I need books soon address echtn Chikodinaka Oguledo 300NatickCourt
silverspring Md. 20905-5875 240-253-3001 is the telephoneNumber Have a
nice Friday TGIF thank god its Friday! Have a good weekend!